Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FashionART Santa Cruz 2012

I can't even begin to express how honored I am to have been a part of the FashionART show this year. It's such an incredible feeling to have my lifetime of work, hopes, and dreams come together so beautifully for this event! 
I want to send a big thank you to the coordinators of FashionART Santa Cruz for being so encouraging and helpful, and for working so hard to put this show together every year.
I would work with all of you again in a heartbeat. It's so refreshing to work with people who are driven and work so hard to put this event on for the community solely in the name of art and creativity!
I'm so honored that Angelo, Lisa, and Lindsay wore Manic Designs pieces to the show! You guys looked awesome and I appreciate your love and support!

Event Coordinator, Lisa Litten (left) and Gallery Owner, Angelo Grova (right) rockin' Manic down the runway. The Assistant Designer Coordinator, Lindsay, is the edgy gal in the tutu and combat boots behind them-  what can I say, she's got the look! Photo by Jana Marcus.

Stephanie and Raven, I don't know what I would do without you gals pullin' together the hair/makeup and accessories to complete the look AND reminding me to breathe and eat during crunch time before the show!

My awesome hair and makeup artist, Stephanii (left) and the always amazing Raven Jade of Creations by Raven Jade, Taxidermy jewelry and accessories.
To my gorgeous models, it was so much fun to work with all of you and you ladies rocked the runway! Check out all the pictures from the show on my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/manicdesigns

Death metal glam coming in for the kill! Photo by Marty at New View Photography

I'm so grateful to have had such an amazing group of people to work with and make my long time dream come true. I love you guys, and this is just the beginning ♥ The Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment